Saturday, January 10, 2009

It is snowing-g on me and Whitney.


Today is snowing. Or as Whitney would say, it is "snowing-g." For reasons unknown, she adds a hard "g" to the ends of her "ing" words. Listen for it. I have never heard anyone else in LA speak this way. I kind of love her for it.

I went to lunch today in my new hood (the financial district) and learned the streets are EMPTY on the weekends! Very few cars and very few people. I like this a lot. The snow is kind of pretty but I'm way smarter than to stay out in it. I've been sitting in my studio all day and just ordered some cough medicine and cupcakes for delivery. They will deliver almost anything here. I guess it is good that work starts Monday because otherwise I wouldn't leave my place until the NY1 news channel tells me it is 70 degrees out there.

(The pic above was taken today from the 32nd floor of my building. White snow! No cars!)

No comments:

Post a Comment