Monday, January 26, 2009

Dinosaurs are totally thin.


Whoa!! You guys! We learned tonight that Whitney doesn’t like liars! And then Whitney learned from Jay that, in New York, you can never put anything past anyone. I learned both those lessons this week when the cable channel NY1 told us all that 40 degrees is “balmy.”

My “Whitney freaks out on Olivia” fantasy is growing. This week I imagined Whitney’s eyes shooting hot red lasers towards Olivia’s work area and just incinerating her whole head of curls. How rude was that when she didn’t want to hear about Whitney’s drama because they are “adults”? Hearing about Whitney’s drama is WHY SHE WAS CAST ON THE SHOW! Unacceptable.

Theory of the week: Whitney’s friend, Allie, might be so sad all the time because she wears so much black eye makeup. Maybe the blackness seeps into her head, filling her brain with dark thoughts?

And how is my life in NYC? My husband came for a visit this week and we went to the Museum of Natural History (see pic above). It was educational (the moon was formed in a month!) and fun, except that my cheese-less turkey sandwich cost nine dollars.

1 comment: