Friday, January 9, 2009

Does Whitney get cold?

I've been here a couple of days. Getting settled in my new apartment. It is so cold. Imagine a Russian train station. It's like that, only I don't have a big furry hat. One good thing about the cold weather is that it kind of makes you WANT to ride the subway because it is warm down there near the core of the planet. Everyone on the subway is sad, by the way. I wonder why that is? I wonder if we will see Whitney riding the train. I also wonder if her contract says she will only "live" here during the summer. I totally should have had that put in MY contract.

I am officially living downtown so I guess I can't be a Social, which is probably best because I don't want to have dinner parties on my freezing cold sky deck.

My new job starts Monday. I have met one of the other writers and he is cool and seems as excited as me.

(Also, a shot out to my friend Brandon who named the blog.)

1 comment:

  1. I think the next step is for us to get big furry hats like Julie Klausner. Also would like a muff. It seems more practical for freeing hands to answer texts and grab metro card! Let's bring back the muff!

    ReplyDelete